Saturday, September 27, 2014

Circular Muse effect!?!??! Wait... What?



  Odd to experience this,  great too!   We feed each other's creativity,  Muse Effect in a circular motion.   I felt it today,  the draw from me to his artistic side.  I lay in bed,  my web cam on my face and pillow only,   After last night,  long night out with people much younger than me.  I just wanted to relax in bed.   His voice in my ears and he watched me on camera as we spoke.  I did not see his face,  but I heard my effect on him..    Fingers feverishly flying over the keyboard.   Every so often I would nod off and come to hearing that sound.  One that would normally be annoying now like rain against a windowpane lulling me to sleep.    I could not see his face from my bed but a quick looks showed me a face full of passion, purpose,  and joy.    I looked into the camera as if his eyes and told him over and over how lucky I was to have found him.   To have a man with both intelligence, and Passion.  Strength and sensitivity.     How grateful I was to have him in my world.  How much I looked forward to actually feeling him close.





  After a dozy afternoon he sent me the following.   His words in his best and quite amazing english he made me smile,  giggle and feel so very a part of him.   I could feel it.  I felt him drawing from my dozy peaceful state   I felt him,  and his words showed he could feel me.

  From my Mojo:

I'm so hungry from your love
My sweet child
We tossed all morning
Now tossed me a salad
Something fresh
With tart and crunch to it.
Peel off and carefully
Tear some fresh purple-veined
Romaine
As i watch with sleepy sated eyes.
Next a small wedge of iceberg
Crisp and scrumptious.
I am still savoring your girlish taste.
In my mouth
And your face still flushed
Fresh for loving
I offer my round red cherry
Tomatoes
Bursting with juices and flavor
Suck one in your mouth
And taste the sweetness
My sweetest
Dark and meaty
Mushrooms
Bring mischief to your olive eyes
As you note their bulbous shape
And smooth flesh
I produce a long thick
Cucumber
That you can´t resist teasing with me
Noting a certain similarity as you lick it
Like you licked me
Just moment ago
Oh , here some big one for you, baby
Carrots
Whose length and girth
Fill your tiny hands
Cheese is in bottom tray
Baby
Bend over
And crumble  my cheese
With tender care
Big tasty chunks blue love
Now a sweet creamy
Vinaigrette
To get it all wet and slick
Croutons
For the crunch
Tuna
White meat
Tender flakes whose smell
Reminds me of
You darling Girl
Now come , baby
Come
Over here
And give it
To this hungry man.


  There was huge emotional exchange between us today.  We both feel it now as he listens to my fingers like raindrops on a windowpane.  His face making me smile and want him.   His breath and presence giving me fuel to continue this story for you all.    He looks tired but calm.  His eyes focused on something I wish I could see,   But he shows me what I need to.  What he sees when he looks through the window i open to him in my world.   The one he will step into November 18th,  the one he will touch and alter forever.


I love you Mojo.
I fell even harder for you today
your kindness,
your passion
your presence

Always proving your words true.
I can only Hope I can prove as such to you!
I adore you


Stay Open My Friends.
)O(
Lilith


No comments:

Post a Comment