Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Before I continue/Steadfast with Integrity




  I need to make a distinction for you.   So people understand more where I am coming from when I speak about The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society I am not including the people who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses.   This distinction is even enforced now by The Governing Body and their legal departments so that any future legal issue arises in a congregation they can speak truth about themselves for a change, but only to save their own skins.   I mean now, if  a legal issue arises they can simply claim they are publishing company and separate from each congregations actions.  Meaning if your following what is told you by the organization ever causes a legal action against you or your Kingdom Hall  You are on your own.    IE:  If you do not report an allegation of child molestation to the authorities because of any reason;

It will shed a bad light on the organization,

I am being pressured by Elders and family to not speak of it for the above reason or I will loose my entire family's love thru "Marking"  or "Disfellowhipping"

It is an elder who did it and you do not want to chance you and your child's chance at paradise by "Shedding a bad light on Jehovah's Organization"

Or,  You just plain feel it should be left in Jehovah's hands and to let the Congregation Elders "Shepard The Flock"

Because the Elders say so?


 If it is ever found out,  and you know always truth finds its way in.  At that point YOU will be responsible,  you will be put on trial,  Whether or not you were the one who did it.

You Knew,
You kept yer mouth shut
You allowed it to happen.
You should be held accountable.

See I don't know,  TO some degree yes,   But the punishment should fit the crime....

SO Reason number one I separate the WTBTS from The Jehovah's Witnesses:

1:  Their own prophets do it.


    Note:  If you scoff at the use of the word prophet,  here let me help ya out..
Prophet:


a person who speaks for God or a deity, or by divine inspiration.
2.
  1. a person chosen to speak for God and to guide the people of Israel:
    Moses was the greatest of Old Testament prophets.
  2. (often initial capital letterone of the Major or Minor Prophets.
  3. one of a band of ecstatic visionaries claiming divine inspiration and,according to popular belief, possessing magical powers.
  4. a person who practices divination.
Yeah so your own prophets do it so I will do it as well this is the number one reason.

THe witnesses really are in for the one reason I do not think religion should be "banned" or "attacked"  There is joy in religion,  love and hope.  There are many who practice religion and are not in any way fanatical.  Good and Bad in all things.

The Witnesses simply want what we all want.  Happiness and hope for better things.  TO be part of something  bigger than themselves.

  The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society (WTBTS) is a Corporation.  The Witnesses are unknowing free sales team to distribute and "get Donations"  for them.   But if you wanna be real.  The followers "Pay" for the literature before they take it out to place.  So who really supports this organization?

 They believe what they preach.  They are good people.  But because they do as the Governing Body says and take in no knowledge other than what it is they get from the WTBTS.  They do not see the reality of the system they are a part of.   The Governing Body tells them to avoid people who know the reality to protect what they have.   That's 7 million + world wide giving their time and money to the organization for one simple payment.   Promise of everlasting life.   Living for ever.

They just want salvation.  The WTBTS is sellin it to them.

They however rarely see this truth.   Because they have been fitted with blinders by the Governing body.  Completely negating what is said at 1 Timothy 2:5  Stating clearly there is one Mediator between God and Man. Jesus Christ.    Or Psalms 146:3  Warning not to put your trust in Man to whom no salvation belongs.

 So I will reiterate.  When I speak about the WTBTS it is different from The Jehovah's Witnesses.  Now if you hear me use the word "Organization"  from here on out.   It refers to both parties at once.

  That being said I cannot help that they themselves cannot see the separation the WTBTS has put in place.  The same ones who "Prophetically" have over and over again predicted the end of the world causing married couples to delay having children because it would be too dangerous to have screaming child while they are being chased by those who turned on religion.  Only to find they have grown to old to ever try.   Or,  people sold all they had and used their time and money in the field work and trying to save others who had not heard "The Good News" yet before Armageddon came.  Leaving themselves and their family's without the means to survive in some cases.

  So please in the future,  for those of you who are still Jehovah's Witnesses,  remember this if you continue to read.  Reading this blog is a choice you make.   Let it be your choice do not force it on others.  I do not do it myself if people cannot handle what I feel and believe.  They don't have to.   If someone is happy I am happy.

  So in that regard to whoever it was who thought they should go ahead and speak to my mother about what I blog about here.  Good Job!  What a stand up human being you are.   She knows I blog and chose not to read it.  Because she knows My ideals are different from hers.  But also sees me happy that she is happy in what she does.   And as sad she cannot do as much as she used to because of her health.  I was reconnecting to her in tolerance and understanding.   As a daughter as it should be.

  I supported her endeavors because I saw the joy it brought her.   I would have driven her to meetings if It was needed and I could.  Because it makes her happy.  Now you,  on the other hand,  took what I believe and shoved em down her throat.  Good job,  I hope when you think good about having done it that it has benefited you in some way.  Because guess what.  It didn't hurt me a bit.  You hurt OUR MOTHER.   You made her decisions for her,  you decided she needed to hear my beliefs even tho she has already known them.

I have been blogging and Vloggin like this for years,  and you do this now?  Was I to close to her?  Were we having a good relationship and you couldn't handle it?

I would love to know.

I Challenge you here and now to come and talk to me.   Have some balls and stop using Her to take a swing.

Or are you afraid I just might out gun you?

I will not skip a beat dear.  I will remain who I am,  respecting others right to their beliefs and exercising mine.   Of course I think that is why you have always done this.   accentuated others faults to hide or distract from your own.   Because you cannot stand I live as I do and am Happy.   After all we were told that was impossible right?  Not without The Organization.

Remain Steadfast with Integrity my friends.
Lilith
)O(

  

No comments:

Post a Comment